Each year the IO-MBA Program aims to bring together professionals, diplomats, and academics to explore the most relevant issues facing international organizations, businesses, NGOs, and world governments.
Women in Leadership – watch the video
While women can be increasingly found at the highest levels of many international organizations, they may also face unique challenges both in attaining these positions and in operating in this space. The timely theme of this year’s High-Level Forum, “Women in Leadership”, will bring together some of today’s most influential leaders to discuss their career paths, as well as the perceptions, strategies, and opportunities facing women operating within these international organizations.
2015 Forum Panelists (in alphabetical order)
- Irene Khan, Director-General, International Development Law Organization
- Suzan G. LeVine, United States Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Michael Møller, Acting Director-General of the United Nations Office at Geneva
- Doris Schopper, Director, CERAH; Member, ICRC; Professor at the Medical Faculty, University of Geneva
- Agnieszka Zalewska, President, CERN Council; Professor, Polish Academy of Sciences
Saadia Zahidi, Senior Director, Gender Parity Programme and Human Capital and Constituents, World Economic Forum